Equipment that produces pure water without any impurities or any harmful substances*; through a process of heating and afterwards cooling itself down. It is based on the natural phenomenon cycle of the water, in which the water evaporates though the heat that the sun gives us and afterwards forming the clouds. If the climate conditions allow, these are cooled down and condensed to come back to the earth like rain.
The water distiller starts its purification process heating the water that is put inside, bringing it to the boil making it evaporate. At this point all the molecules are separated which are the waters that contain pollutants. The vapour that the water produces is conducted via a condenser which cools and gives the water back in its liquid phase which you can then put on a different recipient.
The distilled water has two recipients that get connected to a cooling coil. In one recipient you connect the water purifier while on the second one it is used to put the distilled water. The inside of the equipment is made by stainless steel which guarantees its purity and life span.
Water distillation removes impurities, bacteria, viruses, inorganic mineral chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals and other harmful substances that can affect our heath*.
Other Uses and Benefits:
- It can be used for drinking or cooking.
- Pet food and hygiene.
- It gives shine to washed hair as it does not contain lime.
- Skincare and other medical treatments.
- Preparation of cosmetics where distilled water is used.
- Preparation of Colloidal Silver.
- Different applications in the pharmaceutical, automotive industry.
The water that is produced by the distiller does not contain any preservatives; therefore it must be consumed within a few days. Always keep the water in a fresh cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Produces distilled water clean and pure.
- Easy to use.
- Indefinite life span.
- Light and compact to carry.
- CE approved.
- Eliminates all pollutants from the water.
How to use the Water Distiller:
- Take off the lid of the water distiller; fill it with water until where it is indicated.
- Place the device on a stable surface.
- Put the lid back on the equipment and make sure that the silicone seal is securely placed around the ring.
- Plug it into a socket, the water distiller begins with its process and the container will become hot.
- In approximate 30 minutes it will start to drip distilled water inside the bottle.
- When finished, the equipment will switch off automatically.
- To distil 4 litres of water wait around 4 hours.
- To start a new process of distillation wait until the machine cools off. This helps to extend the life span of the equipment and also prevents any wounds caused by hot water. When the device is ready press the “Start/Reset” button.
- The distiller needs a cycle of distillation to clean itself. For this reason do not use the first bottle of water produced.
How to clean the distiller?
- Due to the mineral content in the water, is normal to find some kind of calcification at the bottom of the distiller, this must be eliminated every 15 days.
- To remove calcification put hot water inside the container until where it is indicated. Add between 1 ¼ tea-spoons of vinegar depending on the calcification that has accumulated at the bottom of the container. Put the lid back on and turn on the distiller for a 30 minute cycle.
- When the cycle has finished, empty the water from the container and rinse it with clean water. Repeat this procedure until the calcification is completely eliminated.
- It is highly recommendable to change the filter of the lid every 2 to 3 months.