Frequently Asked Questions about our Store
You have to click on the word “Log in” located at the top of the screen. You will be asked by the system to register an email and a password, please enter both and then click on “Register” and that’s it! Your account has been created.
If you forget your password, you will have to click on “Log in” on the upper right corner of the screen and then click on “Forgot Password?”, this will be located on the left side, under the “Access” button. You will then be taken to a different screen in which you will be asked to enter the email you used to register in our webpage and click “reset password” afterwards. You will receive an email with a link to reestablish your password, please click on the link and register your new password.
At this moment our business is online based, for this reason we cannot accept customers at our offices. All transactions and purchases should be done through our webpage and if you have any questions you can call us at +1 704 665 7809 or you can send us a Whatsapp message to +1 980 216 1526 from Monday thru Friday from 9am till 5pm EST and we will gladly help you.
Placing an order in our website is pretty simple, you just have to follow these steps:
- Add all the items you are interested in to your shopping cart. You can do this by clicking on “Add to Cart”, this is located at the right of the photo of each item.
- After selecting the items then go to the upper right corner of the screen, there you will find a shopping bag with a number, this is your Shopping Cart. Click on the arrow located right besides this icon, all the names of the items that are inside your shopping cart will be shown along with a button that says “Checkout”, please click on that button.
- You will then be taken to a different screen in which you will have to enter your shipping and billing information along with your payment method. After entering this information, you will be able to see the total of your purchase along with shipping and taxes (if applicable) at the central column of the page.
- Once you’ve entered all your information please check the box accepting all our Terms and Conditions and then click on the “Place Order” button. We will receive your order in our system while you will receive an email confirming said order at the same time.
At the moment you enter your shipping and billing information, you will also find the following payment options:
All purchases made by credit card in our store will appear in your credit card statement as PROVITAHEALTHSTORE.
A payment receipt will be sent to the email address registered in our store in which you will be able to see the amount your card was charged for. If you need an invoice or any sort of document, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you.
After processing your order, we will send an email to the address registered that will contain your order details and tracking number.
We use USPS for international parcels. Once said parcels arrive to their destination country, it’s said country’s postal office duty to deliver the parcel to your door.
For domestic shipments inside USA we use FedEx, UPS or USPS.
We ship from Monday thru Friday except on holidays.
In average, parcels tend to take between 8 to 10 days to arrive to their destination countries. In regards to domestic shipping inside USA, parcels tend to take between 3 to 7 days to arrive to their destination.
Our parcels are shipped as “Small Postal Package” based on those packages that weight less tan 2kg which regularly are not checked in customs and are delivered directly at your door. If your package weights over 2kg then its content will be divided into two packages to minimize the risk of it entering into revision by customs.
Never the less, there are random customs controls during which certain parcels are chosen at random to be checked. If the customs inspector considers that there are any taxes that should be paid off, the package will be separated and the receiver will be asked to pay said tax according to the customs fees for that country. The customs inspector, when checking the contents of the package, may determine that the parcel is something of personal use and may not ask for any tax payments to be made. In this case, the package is sealed and it is sent out for delivery.
As previously mentioned, these revisions are made at random and there are very few people who receive “Small Postal Packages” who have to pay any taxes. However, if this was your case, all taxes, costs and customs fees along with any procedures that may be required in order to free the package from customs are the client’s responsibility.
Provita Health Store is not responsible of any taxes the government from each destination country may impose.
Certain products have free shipping, such as the ReBuilder basic kits. You have two options to check what your shipping will be:
- Once you’ve selected all the items you wish to purchase and have them inside your shopping cart, you will have to go through the Checkout Process. During this step, at the moment you insert your shipping information, our system will automatically calculate what your shipping cost will be and this will be reflected in the central column of the page. This value will vary according to the package’s destination, whether it is a domestic or international shipment.
Please take into consideration that you can stop the checkout process at any time and that in order to obtain your shipping fee you do not have to insert your payment information.
- Once you’ve selected all the items you wish to purchase and you have them inside your Shopping Cart, place your cursor on your shopping cart and then click on “View Cart” on the top right corner. The system will take you to the extended shopping cart where you will find your detailed cart contents. Click on the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” tab, enter your shipping details and then click on “Update totals”. The page will refresh and will show the updated shipping cost under the tab. At the end of this column you will be able to see your total including taxes (if applicable).
If you still have any more doubts about this process you can call us at +1 704 665 7809 or you can send us a Whatsapp message to +1 980 216 1526, we will help you entering your information and calculating the fee for you.
Provita Health Store is a Company registered in the State of Florida and, as such, all shipments destined to Florida must pay a Florida “Sales Tax”. This does not apply to shipments made to any other state or for international shipments. Our system is programed so our store can automatically charge this tax to the order if the shipping address belongs to this state.
You can return your order within 15 days from the shipping date and you will receive a refund minus shipping and handling fees including free shipping orders. A 20% fee will be discounted from the price of each article as a return fee applicable to your order. Please consider that all products should be in perfect conditions and in their original packaging.
In order to return an item, you will need a return authorization number. Please call to +1 704 665 7809 or write an email to email@example.com or you can send us a Whatsapp message to +1 980 216 1526. If your parcel does not have a valid return number, it will be rejected. Our staff will take between 5 to 15 days to process your return starting from the date your articles arrive at our offices.
If the product’s value is over $75, you should consider using a courier service that offers tracking information or purchasing an insurance for the shipment. We do not guarantee the reception of your return.