"Silver Smart" will make Colloidal Silver 10 to 30 ppm. Colloidal Silver is known for its antibacterial properties and desinfection power*. It kills micro-organism as bacteria in few minutes*.
This colloidal silver generator is a portable, battery-opperated device with two standard 9-volt batteries. Using two silver electrodes and distiller water, you can produce your own high quality colloidal silver.
Colloidal Silver is the result of pure silver electrolysis; it acts specifically with the cells that have a vulnerable chemical wall like bacteria or virus*. In humans it does not present any toxic risk and is eliminated by the urine.
Various studies show that is enough with a concentration of 5ppm of Colloidal Silver to destroy a big part of pathogens*.
- Destroys the structured cells and membranes of the micro-organisms pathogens*.
- It adheres to the ADN of the pathogens making it impossible to their reproduction*.
- Blocks the enzyme activity at the same that it links with the cellular proteins of the micro-organisms*.
- Avoids energy production of pathogens through the interference with the metabolism of the phosphate*.
- Increases the red blood cells helping the immune system*.
Silver Smart is the most modern device in the market from Dr Hulda Clark. Thanks to the ability in selecting the concentration of ppm (parts per million), we can know exactly the quantity of the silver that is achieved.
To use the Colloidal Silver Maker, place the silver electrodes in the slots placed below the device. Put it on the recipient that comes with the device adding distilled water and turn it on. Wait until it finishes the test and select the quantity of ppm that you want to generate. The device will switch off automatically when finished.
Colloidal Silver can also be used externally for treating skin problem like acne, eczema, heat rash, burnings, etc*. It can also be used for nasal and eye drops and with farm animals.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
Disclaimer: This product iis not a medical device so we can not recommend it for medical use. This statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.