- Technical Specifications:
- Reviews (0)
The technology of this Portable Oxygen Generator incorporates a physical mechanism that can separate oxygen and nitrogen molecules from each other. This generates and supplies a production of approximately 29% +/- 2% oxygen concentration using a vacuum pump and macromolecules.
Portable Oxygen Generator Features:
- Portable and lightweight.
- Elegant design with selected materials and compact structure.
- Efficient Oxygen Supply.
- Simplified control system with only a 2-button operation.
- Power efficient device with low power consumption.
- Oxygen breathing apparatus in the form of a headset made of Nano material, sterilized and pollution-free.
- Air purifier with active carbon photocatalyst functions to remove dust, bacteria and air odor.
- Low noise level, silent engine.
- Broad-spectrum oxygen concentration that meets different needs.
- Soft airflow supplied for a harmonious atmosphere.
- Standard Parts: World Voltage Adapter.
Who can use the Portable Oxygen Generator and for what purposes?
- General population: Prolongs life, improves immunity, prevents disease, and as oxygen therapy.
- Women: Skin care, skin maintenance or nutrition and elasticity.
- Pregnant women: Useful for the development of the fetus.
- Executives: Relax physical and mental tension, improves physical capacity and work efficiency.
- Students: Improves memory, refreshes and reduces mental fatigue.
- Workers: Releases fatigue, refreshes and increases physical capacity.
- Older adults: Increases the auxiliary treatment of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and respiratory diseases.
The Portable Oxygen Generator should be kept away from dust and oil vapour. If the appliance operates in an area where temperature and humidity values exceed the required degree, or the altitude is high, the oxygen concentration and airflow may be affected.
Advantages of the Portable Oxygen Generator:
- Thanks to its light weight it is easy to carry.
- It has a quiet motor, allowing its operation to be at a low noise level.
- Efficient and cost-effective energy, consumes little energy, its long-term use can save you thousands of dollars.
- Provides a continuous oxygen supply without the need to store and replace cylinders.
- Easy to use and maintain, no special installation needed.
- It can be used in the house, in the car and even in a place without power supply.
- Can operate for up to 8 hours continuously*.
*It is recommended that the machine run up to 8 hours continuously, and then let it on stand by for about 30 minutes and then restart to use it again if needed.
- Portable Oxygen Generator
- Power adapter
- Oxygen connector tube with humidifier
- 3 Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
- Lithium battery charger
- Nasal cannula
- Power cord
- English User Manual
- Model: MO-HO4CD
- Technology: PSA
- Color: white
- Voltage: AC 100-240V 50-60HZ or cc 12-15V
- Power: average below 32W
- Oxygen purity: 30%
- Noise: below 50db
- Pressure: 3.5 PSI
- Output airflow: 3L/min
- Item weight: 3.15 kg
- Dimensions: 200 x 165 x 300 mm
- Certification: CE ISO
- Ambient temperature: 5-40°C
- Humidity: below 90% RH
- Ambient temperature: 0-40°C
- Humidity: below 80% RH
Produces approximately 3 +/-1.5 L/min (Standard Atmospheric Pressure)
Battery life is 60-80 minutes per full charge.