- Reviews (0)
Spare long lasting adhesive electrodes for use during treatment with ReBuilder. Includes 2 pairs (4 electrodes).
How to use the adhesive electrodes?
- Before using the electrodes, you should clean your skin really well. The electrodes will not stick to your skin if you have any lotions or oil on it.
- Turn the device off before using the adhesive electrodes.
- The cable has two exits, one of them should be used to place the electrode cables and the other one should be used to connect the device.
- To peel off the electrode, grab it from a corner and then place i ton top of the skin. The electrodes adhere better when they get in contact with the temperature of your body. Keep the plastic base in a safe and dry place after treatment.
- To make the electrodes last longer while they are on the skin, wet the skin before applying them.
How to remove the electrodes?
- Turn the ReBuilder off before removing the electrodes.
- Do not pull the cables while removing the electrodes, lift very carefully the edge of the electrode.
- Putt he electrodes back in the plastic base where they were originally and start to remove the cable slowly.
- The adhesive electrodes should be used by one single person; they should not be shared.
- Put the electrodes on and adjust the intensity level you wish to apply during treatment.
- Do not apply if you have any wounds or skin irritation. If you experience any sort of rash stop using the product and consult with a doctor. Do not use the electrodes while driving a vehicle or operating machinery.
- Keep them inside the zipped plastic bag in a fresh and dry place.
- The life span of the adhesive electrodes will vary depending on how many times the person will use them, how well they are taken care of, how clean they are and if there is any irritation on the skin. If you follow the instructions above, they will last longer.
For personal hygienic purposes, this item is not-returnable.
Cable for VariZapper and VariGamma 2.00 out of 5
ReBuilder FootPads0 out of 5
Electrolyte 8.5 oz0 out of 5
Annular Electrode 24″0 out of 5
Cable with push buttons for VariZapper / VariGamma 1.00 out of 5
Annular Electrodes 18″0 out of 5
Wrist Bands for VariZapper or VariGamma0 out of 5