- Reviews (0)
This Laser Pen works as a dark spot & tattoo remover, it also removes acne scars, moles and warts through fast and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments, without damaging skin tissue. It can be used in beauty salons or at home.
Features of the Dark Spot & Tattoo Remover Laser Pen:
- Device with picosecond laser technology, which produces about 2,000,000 rounds of laser emissions.
- Built-in LCD display.
- Effective and safe.
- 2 color light: Both lights are suitable for removing freckles, acne marks, scars, moles, warts, tattoos, lentigo and other blemishes. However, the red laser light is best for black tattoos. For colored tattoos, you can use the blue laser light. Red light is for personal use at home and you can operate it yourself. On the other hand, the blue light is more oriented for professional use is salons and you cannot operate it yourself since you will have goggles on and will not be able to see. The effect and power of the blue light is greater than the one from the red light.
- Turn on the pen by pressing the on/off button located on the side of the pen.
- Press the “Inten” and “Fre/Hz” button to select the intensity and frequency. It is recommended to start with the lowest intensity and frequency and then slowly adjust to the appropriate level.
- Place the pen orifice on the site to be treated and continuously press the power button to start the therapy.
- Wear protective goggles and ask for help in case of using the product on the face.
- Repeat the process several days if necessary.
- Start using the device at the lowest level and slowly work your way up.
- Avoid using products that irritate the skin.
- Before and after using the device, wash your face with a moist cotton swab.
- Do not place the laser pen on a single area for more than 3 seconds.
- Avoid use on areas where you have had surgery or on infected areas.
- Laser pen
- Power cable
- Protective goggles
- Instruction manual