- Technical Specifications
- Reviews (0)
The Electronic Acupuncture Pen and Point Detector is an advanced tool that aids in the automatic detection of acupuncture points for immediate and direct electro-acupuncture treatment and meridian balancing.
This Electronic Acupuncture Device and Point Detector is also a lightweight and easy to use transcutaneous electro-stimulator (TENS).
This device includes 3 interchangeable heads that serve different functions:
- Large round head: to be used on the face to relieve muscle fatigue in that area.
- Medium round head: To be used on the body as a meridian massager.
- Small round head: To be used on the head and ears.
Benefits of the Electronic Acupuncture Pen and Point Detector:
- Meridian activation and heating.
- Promotes blood circulation by eliminating blood stasis.
- Relieves pain.
- Improves immunity.
- Regularizes internal secretion.
- Portable acupuncture device
- 3 Interchangeable heads
- Power cord
- Instruction manual
- Output current: 0-10 mA.
- Power supply: AC110-240V/DC 3.7V.
- Battery: 420mah.
- Charging time: Approximately 1.5 hours.
- Frequency control: Adjustable ranging from 1 to 16 Hz.
- LCD Digital Display: Frequency/sensitivity indicator that accurately pinpoints the location of acupuncture points for immediate treatment. Also allows the user to adjust the sensitivity of the device.
- Indicator lamp: pulse rate indicator.
- Pulse width: 220 microseconds.
- Point detection: Meter, Sound and light indicators.
- Pulse modes: Continuous.
- Pulse Shape: Asymmetric biphasic square wave.
Air Compression Leg Massager0 out of 5
Shoulder Massager0 out of 5
Magnesium Cream0 out of 5
Acupuncture Pen0 out of 5
Wintergreen Essential Oil 10 ml0 out of 5
Electronic Eye Massager0 out of 5
Extra Large Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Large Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Electronic Acupuncture Device0 out of 5
Dark Spot & Tattoo Remover Laser Pen0 out of 5