- Technical Specifications:
- Reviews (0)
With this high flow oxygen concentrator, you can choose the liters per minute according to your needs. Choose from 1-5L/min or 2-9L/min.
This equipment works with PSA Technology, also known as Pressure Swing Adsorption Technology, to provide highly concentrated oxygen.
The air we breathe contains a high percentage of nitrogen, followed by oxygen and other gases. The way this type of technology works is by removing the nitrogen so that the resulting gas is composed mostly of oxygen, approximately 90-95%.
Among the benefits of oxygen concentrators we find:
- Management of respiratory tract disorders.
- Promotes good skin health.
- Improves blood circulation and helps the cardiovascular system.
- Increases intellectual capacity and provides greater energy.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Stabilizes the nervous system.
High Flow Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Compact and portable design making it easy to carry.
- Timer function up to 180 min.
- LCD display with wide visibility.
- Comes with a Night Mode function for use during sleep.
- Energy efficiency due to its 90W power.
- Molecular sieve imported from France.
- It has a HEPA filter and bacteria filter to remove bacteria, impurities and particulate matter.
- Can be used continuously for up to 5000 hours with stable purity.
- Built-in 500 million/cm3 anion function.
- High Flow Oxygen Concentrator
- Oxygen tube
- Power cable
- Pair of cotton filters
- Power: 90W
- Voltage: 220V±10%, 50Hz±1; 110V±10%, 60Hz ±1
- Flow rate: 1-5L/min or 2-9 L/min
- Oxygen concentration: 30-90% purity
- Output pressure: over 40 kPa
- Sound level: less than 38 db
- Humidity range: 95%
- Net weight: 7.2kg
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 19.6 x 32.5 cm