- Reviews (0)
Kidney Herbs are a dietary supplement designed by Dr. Clark, composed of 3 herbs that promote a good kidney health.
- Pour into a container with 10 cups of cold water.
- Add half of the bag contents and let it soak for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add 8 ounces of black cherry concentrate.
- Heat up until boiling and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Drink ¼ of cup when the mixture is cool enough.
- Close the mixture with a bamboo strainer in a sterile glass jar and have more to store in the refrigerator.
Store the roots after the first boil in the freezer. After 13 days, when your herbal stocks drop, bring them to a boil a second time, but add only 6 cups of water over a low heat for 10 minutes. This will last you for another 8 days, for a total of 3 weeks. You can cook the herbs a third time if you want, but the recipe becomes less potent. If your problem is severe, only cook twice.
After three weeks, repeat with fresh herbs. You need to do kidney detox for six weeks to get good results, and longer in case of severe problems.
- Marshmallow root
- Hydrangea root
- Gravel root
Large Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
IP6 (Phytic Acid) 10 ml0 out of 5
Ginger Root0 out of 5
CoEnzyme Q10 30 mg0 out of 5
Program Drivers Pack x 6 for VariZapper 2.00 out of 5
Small Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Kidney Regeneration Kit0 out of 5
Cable for VariZapper and VariGamma 2.00 out of 5
Goldenrod Tincture0 out of 5
Program Drivers Pack x 64 for VariZapper 2.00 out of 5