- Technical Specifications:
- Reviews (0)
The Laser Epilator for Women with intense pulsed light technology, also known as IPL, is ideal for removing unwanted body hair. The IPL hair removal device acts on the root of the hair follicles to inhibit hair growth without damaging the skin.
You can use it on different parts of the body such as armpits, hands, legs, pubic area, etc.
- To begin, remove body hair superficially using a razor.
- Plug one end of the cord to the device into the slot and the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Press and hold the power button to start using the device and then press it several times in succession to adjust the intensity.
- Wear protective goggles.
- Place the device upright against the skin at a 90° angle.
- Briefly press the flash button to apply therapy (flashes).
- Laser Epilator for Women (Color upon availability)
- Protective goggles
- Power cord
- User Manual
- Material: ABS and Polycarbonate
- Voltage: AC 100-220V
- Power: 24W
- Number of flashes: 999,999 times
- Area to be covered: 3cm²
- Configurations: 5 types
- Energy: 9J
- Energy frequency: 1.3 – 4.5J/cm
- Size: 15.5cm x 5cm / 6.1″ x 1.97″ (Approximately)