- Reviews (0)
Pack with a mixture of liver herbs, based on Dr. Hulda Clark’s books, to maintain a correct liver functioning and good health.
- Add ½ cup of herbs to 2 liters of water.
- Bring the water to the boil with the herbs.
- Turn off the heat and cover the container.
- Leave it rest for 6 hours or overnight at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Sieve and add sweetener as agave syrup or honey. You can improve your taste by adding coconut juice or coconut cream.
- Take 1 cup 3 times a day for 6 and 8 weeks.
- Lay the herbs that were sifted in the freezer and use them once more (8 extra cups per bag).
This Live Support Tea can be used this way for up to 5 days.
- White Oak Bark
- Walnut Bark
- Marshmallow Root
- Gravel Root
- Mullein Leaf
- Wild Yam
- Milk Thistle Seed
- Licorice Root