- Reviews (0)
The Lumbar Back Massager and Corrector Device relieves lower back pain effectively and in turn corrects poor posture. It helps restore the natural curvature of the spine and improves muscle flexibility.
It is ideal for pain related to arthritis, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal stenosis, neck or waist pain.
Features of the Lumbar Back Massager and Corrector Device:
- Natural traction therapy.
- Material: ABS plastic and silicone.
- Support: This device can support a weight of up to 330 lbs.
- Portable: You can use it in your home or office.
- Acupuncture points: It has plastic needles that act on 96 acupuncture points relieving pressure on the spine.
This product has 3 adjustable gears:
- 1st Level (6 cm): Low intensity for first-time users.
- 2nd Level (8 cm): Moderate intensity to give the waist adequate support.
- 3rd Level (10 cm): High intensity for more stretching for advanced users.
You can choose the most suitable and comfortable level to stretch your back and relieve stress. The higher the level you set, the more stretching power you will get. Levels 2 and 3 should only be used after you have mastered level 1.
Instructions for use:
- Once installed, sit with your back to the arch.
- Slowly lie back on the arch support with your knees bent.
- Use the device 1-2 times a day for 5 to 10 minute sessions.
- Lumbar massage and correction device
Mini Electric Gun for Deep Tissue Massage0 out of 5
Lumbar Traction Belt0 out of 5
Laser Epilator for Women0 out of 5
Dark Spot & Tattoo Remover Laser Pen0 out of 5
Infrared Heat and Massager Lumbar Belt0 out of 5
Posture Corrector0 out of 5
Large Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Allergy Reliever with Low Frequency Laser Therapy0 out of 5
Extra Large Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Wintergreen Essential Oil 10 ml0 out of 5