Lumbar Traction Belt
0 out of 5
Traction and decompression device for back pain relief.
Category: Personal Care Tags: back, pain, pain relief
- Technical specifications
- Reviews (0)
The lumbar traction belt provides highly recommended clinical grade traction and decompression therapy in patients with spinal problems such as:
- Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs.
- Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
- Lumbar vertebra hyperplasia.
- Excess load work.
- Long time driving or sitting.
- Low back pain secondary to obesity.
- Degenerative discs.
Through its mechanism of action, this belt decompresses the spine, causing the discs to return to their normal shape. All this in order to reduce the pain and pressure exerted on the pinched nerves. In addition, it can improve the flow of nutrients in the spine and strengthen the muscles in the affected area.
Lumbar Traction Belt Instructions:
- Wrap the decompression belt tightly around your waist.
- Insert the hose into the belt connector and begin to inflate the belt using the pump.
- After you are finished using the belt, unscrew the pump and wait for the air to escape.
*Use only 30 to 60 minutes per day as therapy.
- Lumbar Traction Belt
- Handheld Air Pump
- Extension belt
- Manual in English
- Traction belt length: 115 cm (45.2 inches)
- Width before inflation: 15 cm (5.1 inches)
- Width after inflation: 20 cm (7,9 inches)
- Length of the belt extension: 15 cm (5,1 inches)
- Material Exterior layer: Synthetic leather
- Material Inner layer: Cotton
- Inner layer of air inflation: Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Size: Fits most people (waist circumference: 29 to 49 inches)
ReBuilder 2407 Complete Kit0 out of 5
Gold0 out of 5
Air Compression Leg Massager0 out of 5
Electronic Acupuncture Device0 out of 5
Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Nutritional Supplements, Other Supplements
Cayenne Pepper 475 mg0 out of 5
Mini Electric Gun for Deep Tissue Massage0 out of 5
Infrared Shoulder Heating pad0 out of 5
Shoulder Massager0 out of 5
Magnesium Cream0 out of 5
Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Herbal Extracts
Black Cherry Concentrate0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.