- Reviews (0)
Neuro Inspire is a nutritional supplement used to support methylation. Methylation consists of a biochemical bio-transformation process where a methyl group is added to a molecule transforming it into a totally different molecule.
The process and its normality impact a variety of vital functions for our health:
- Synthesis of myelin in brain and nerves and fluidity of membranes.
- Synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Activation and inactivation of genes.
- Processing of chemicals and toxins.
- Glutathione synthesis.
- Hormone processing.
- Immune cell reproduction and function.
- DNA and RNA synthesis.
- Energy production.
Neuro Inspire is a product that combines the properties of Methylsulfonylmethane, Trimethylglycine, Phosphatidylserine and Dimethylglycine, to improve the methylation process and in turn support neurological function. Additionally, Neuro Inspire fights depression, relieves premenstrual syndrome symptoms or those related to fibroids, and improves mood.
Neuro Inspire Ingredients:
- MSM or Methylsulfonylmethane, is found naturally in the body. It has the function of helping nutrients flow in the body more freely. Research has concluded that MSM has the ability to reduce cramps during workouts.
- TMG or Trimethylglycine, supports natural methylation.
- PS or Phosphatidylserine, is a phospholipid that helps maintain a healthy neurological function.
- DMG or Dimethylglycine, plays several roles in body detoxification, cellular metabolism and methylation.
Instructions: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your doctor.
Presentation: 90 capsules per bottle.
Liquid Oxygen0 out of 5
Pantothenic Acid 450 mg0 out of 5
Medium Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Frankincense Essential Oil 10 ml0 out of 5
Adrenal DMG0 out of 5
Glutamine 500 mg0 out of 5
HB Formula Liquid Herbal Extract 4oz0 out of 5
Valerian Root Liquid Extract 4 oz0 out of 5
Small Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Extra Large Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5