- Technical Specifications
- Reviews (0)
ReBuilder 2407 Special Kit is a package deal with all the main accessories that you can use with ReBuilder. It is a kit that contains several products at a reduced price. To know more about it please click here.
ReBuilder 2407 Special Kit includes:
- ReBuilder 2407 Electronic Stimulator
- 2 Pairs of adhesive pads
- 2 Oval/rectangular cables
- AC Adapter
- Conductive socks (one pair)
- Conductive gloves (one pair)
- 24” Annular electrodes (for knees, one pair)
- ReStore Nutritional Supplement
- 3 Electrolyte bottles
- Carrying case
- Instruction manual
- Warranty Card
ReBuilder 2407 Features
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Registered in the FDA.
- Dual exits.
- Treats two areas of the body at a time.
- Powered by batteries and AC Adapter (if your country uses 220v we will send a voltage converter along with the device.)
- Additional EMS and TENS functions.
- Made completely in USA.
Precautions & Contraindications!
ReBuilder devices are not advised for:
- Patients who have pacemakers or any other electrical medical device implanted.
- Pregnant women.
- Children under 18 years of age.
- If you enter into any of the above mentioned categories, please use the device under strict supervision of your physician or health care provider.
- Do not use directly over open wounds.
- Follow your physician’s advice for specific instructions.
Automatic blocking: this is a safety feature that blocks the device un case of accidental falls so it does not affect the patient.
Impulse duration: 240 microseconds positive/negative 1,458 microseconds. It continuously adjusts according to the patient’s feedback and it can vary in a 15%.
Channel crossing is inexistent: channels function in different circuits, but with the same voltage, this prevents them from crossing.
Waveform impulse: asymmetric, biphasic, with shorter positive peaks in order to stimulate the nerve and longer negative peaks for muscle stimulation. Since the are underneath the curve is equal, there are no charge residues left inside either the nerve or muscle. This feature is patent pending. This wave form exactly duplicates the wave form of a healthy nervous signal, just as a pacemaker imitates a healthy signal adjusting itself to the patient’s needs and changing 7.83 times per second.
Impulse repetition rate: 7,8 Hz. (fluctuating through the treatment).
Maximum charge per impulse: 4 micro Coulombs.
Impulse amplitude: 0 to 40 continuous variation volts.
Maximum impulse current: 0 to 50 MA.
Power source: 9v alkaline battery and AC Power.
Weight: 10 oz. (with battery).
Dimensions: 2 3/8” x 3 ¾” x 1”.
Additional functions: EMS and TENS.