- Technical Specifications
- Reviews (0)
Buy Now and Get 10% OFF on your ReBuilder. Use Coupon: REB10
ReBuilder 2407 Special Kit is a package deal with all the main accessories you can use with ReBuilder. In addition, it is a kit that contains several products at a reduced price. To know more about it, please click here.
ReBuilder 2407 Special Kit includes:
- ReBuilder 2407 Electronic Stimulator
- 2 Pairs of adhesive pads
- 2 Oval/rectangular cables
- Conductive socks (one pair)
- Conductive gloves (one pair)
- 24” Annular electrodes (for knees, one pair)
- ReStore Nutritional Supplement
- 3 Electrolyte bottles
- Carrying case
- Instruction manual
- Warranty Card
ReBuilder 2407 Features
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Registered in the FDA.
- Dual exits.
- Treats two body areas simultaneously.
- Powered by batteries.
- Additional EMS and TENS functions.
- Entirely made in the USA.
For personal hygienic purposes, the following items are not returnable: conductive garments, electrolytes, adhesive pads, non-adhesive pads, foot pads, straps, electrode lead wires, footbaths, etc. More Information.
Precautions & Contraindications!
Do not use ReBuilder devices in the following cases:
- Patients who have pacemakers or any other electrical medical device implanted.
- Pregnant women.
- People under 18 years of age.
- If you enter into any of the categories mentioned above, please use the device under the strict supervision of your physician or healthcare provider.
- Please do not use it directly over open wounds.
- Follow your physician’s advice for specific instructions.
Automatic blocking: This safety feature blocks the device in case of accidental falls, so it does not affect the patient.
Impulse duration: 240 microseconds positive/negative 1,458 microseconds. It continuously adjusts according to the patient’s feedback and can vary by 15%.
Channel crossing is inexistent: channels function in different circuits but with the same voltage, preventing them from crossing.
Waveform impulse: To stimulate the nerve, it uses shorter, asymmetrical, and biphasic positive and longer negative peaks to stimulate the muscles. Since they are equal underneath the curve, no charge residues are left inside the nerve or muscle. This feature is patent pending. This waveform exactly duplicates the waveform of a healthy nervous signal, just as a pacemaker imitates a healthy sign adjusting itself to the patient’s needs and changing 7.83 times per second.
Impulse repetition rate: 7,8 Hz. (fluctuating through the treatment).
Maximum charge per impulse: 4 micro Coulombs.
Impulse amplitude: 0 to 40 continuous variation volts.
Maximum impulse current: 0 to 50 MA.
Power source: 9v alkaline battery and AC Power.
Weight: 10 oz. (with battery).
Dimensions: 2 3/8” x 3 ¾” x 1”.
Additional functions: EMS and TENS.