0 out of 5
Massage device with vibration and heat therapy for shoulders.
Category: Personal Care Tags: heat therapy, massage, muscles, pain relief
- Technical Specifications:
- Reviews (0)
Shoulder Massager that combines the therapeutic benefits of vibration massage and heat therapy. It is indicated for complete pain relief and muscle relaxation especially in:
- Shoulder injuries
- Tendon inflammation
- Inflammation of the bursae
Shoulder Massager Features
- 6 settings: It has 3 vibration settings and 3 heat settings with LED indicator.
- Portable design: Comes with a portable charger in the pocket to charge and use the massager wherever you want.
- Cold therapy: Built-in mesh to place ice pack and perform cold therapy for pain management (Ice pack not included).
- Adjustable size: Its design is ideal for men and women of any size. Equipped with straps that adjust to the following sizes (Chest from 69 cm to 132 cm, shoulders from 69 cm to 102 cm and arms from 20 cm to 35 cm).
- Shoulder Massager
- Charging cable
- 2 Adjustable straps
- Instruction Manual
- Time to full charge: About 1.5 hours
- Working time once charged: 2-3 hours approx.
- Heat levels:
- High level: 60℃ to 65℃
- Medium level: 55℃ to 60℃
- Low level: 50℃ to 55℃
Amino Acids, Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Nutritional Supplements
Branch Chained Amino Acids 500 mg0 out of 5
Knee Massager0 out of 5
Mini Electric Gun for Deep Tissue Massage0 out of 5
Lumbar Traction Belt0 out of 5
Infrared Knee Brace0 out of 5
Electronic Acupuncture Pen and Point Detector0 out of 5
3 in 1 Multifunction Massage and Fat Burning Device0 out of 5
Electronic Acupuncture Device0 out of 5
Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Nutritional Supplements, Other Supplements
Cayenne Pepper 475 mg0 out of 5
Air Compression Leg Massager0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.