- Technical Specifications
- Reviews (0)
Smart Ozone Generator for disinfection of various environments in your home. Also use it to purify the air.
Features of Smart Ozone Generator:
- Small size and easy to use.
- Fast and efficient purification to provide you with fresh air.
- ABS material (environmentally friendly), textured body.
Where to use the Smart Ozone Generator?
- Guest rooms
- Entertainment rooms
- Lounges and event spaces
1.- Connect the power cord and tap the power button “ON/OFF” (the mode indicator will flash to indicate that the machine is working. When the indicator stays ON this means that the device is in standby mode).
2. With the device already turned on, press the “MODE” button to select one of the cycles: P1, P2, P3 or P4.
P1 Mode: The smart ozone generator runs for 2 minutes, then stops for 1 hour and starts the cycle mode. The negative O2 ion runs for 10 minutes, then stops for 20 minutes and then starts cycling. Suitable for pet rooms of less than 5 square meters or family bathroom.
P2 Mode: The generator runs for 15 minutes, then stops for 24 hours and starts the cycle mode. The negative O2 ion runs for 30 minutes, then stops for 30 minutes and cycle mode begins. Suitable for rooms, kitchens and bathrooms with an area of less than 10 square meters.
P3 Mode: The generator runs for 30 minutes, then stops for 12 hours and starts cycle mode. The negative O2 ion runs for 30 minutes, then stops for 2 hours, the cycle mode starts. Suitable for living room, bedroom, bathroom with an area of more than 20 square meters.
P4 Mode: The generator runs for 30 minutes, then stops for 2 hours and starts the cycle mode. The negative O2 ion runs for 30 minutes, then stops for 2 hours, the cycle mode starts. Suitable for high-speed space purification with an area of more than 30 square meters.
- Find the best installation location for this device and keep out of reach of children.
- Please clean the wall where the smart ozone generator will be placed with water and do not leave water or dirt on the wall.
- Remove the label that comes in the rear portion of the device. Now press the device directly onto the wall where you want to hang your ozone generator.
- Connect the power cord and turn on the product using the on/off button.
- Tap the “on” button to turn on the machine and select the desired mode to start using this Smart Ozone Generator.
Nominal voltage: 220V AC, 50Hz
Range area: ≤ 50 m2
Oxygen production: 100 mg/hour
Aldehyde elimination rate: ≥ 99.3
Sterilization and deodorization: ≥ 99.9
Staphylococcus mortality: ≥ 99.95
Maximum sterilization range: 30 square meters
Dimensions (length) x (width) x (height): 198 x 118 x 40mm / 8 x 5 x 2 inches (approximately)
Industrial Level Ozone Generator 5000 mg/hr0 out of 5
Ozone Generator0 out of 5
Oregano Essential Oil 10 ml0 out of 5
Enerzen Commercial Ozone Generator 3500 mg/hr0 out of 5
Mini Ozone Generator for air purification0 out of 5
Mini Ozone Generator for vehicles0 out of 5
Ozone Generator 600 mg/hr0 out of 5
Zincrometer 2018 Z64.00 out of 5
Clark Immune Kit0 out of 5