TENS & EMS Electrostimulator for physiotherapy
Electrostimulator device for TENS and EMS therapy.
- Technical Specifications
- Reviews (0)
The TENS & EMS electrostimulator device for physiotherapy is ideal for pain relief of shoulder, neck, back, waist, arm, elbow, abdomen, leg and more.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, or also known as TENS, is a technique that seeks pain relief by means of small, low-voltage electrical impulses to a specific nerve in order to prevent the pain signal from reaching the spinal cord or the brain. In addition, it can stimulate the production of endorphins, which are neurotransmitters capable of blocking pain.
On the other hand, EMS therapy, or Electro Muscle Stimulation, works by sending electrical impulses that activate the nerves in the body, causing the muscle to contract and relax for the purpose of strengthening the muscle, reducing inflammation and relieving pain.
Features of the TENS & EMS Electrostimulator:
- 2 outputs to treat 2 areas of the body at the same time
- 12 settings
- Adjustable intensity
- 30 minutes timer
- Convenient size and easy to carry
- Connect the electrodes to the junction buttons.
- Connect the wires coming out of the electrodes to the ports located on the top of the device.
- Remove the protective film from the pads.
- Attach the pads to the required massage areas.
- Turn on the device and select the desired settings and intensity.
- TENS & EMS Electrostimulator device
- 4 adhesive electrodes
- 2 electrode cables
- Instruction manual
- Material: ABS
- Display: LCD
- Power: DC 4.5V
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries
- Output voltage: 0-40(VPP)
- Intensity level: 0-40 levels
- Output power: 1-120HZ
- Output pulse width: 100-250Us
Show only reviews in English (0)
Be the first to review “TENS & EMS Electrostimulator for physiotherapy” Cancel reply
Air Compression Leg Massager0 out of 5
Shoulder Massager0 out of 5
Manganese0 out of 5
Infrared Knee Brace0 out of 5
Mini Electric Gun for Deep Tissue Massage0 out of 5
Iridium0 out of 5
Magnesium Cream0 out of 5
Electronic Acupuncture Device0 out of 5
Infrared Heating Cervical Massager0 out of 5
Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Herbal Extracts
Black Cherry Concentrate0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.