Thymus Cell Extract Set x 10
Product is subjected to strict quality control in order to ensure maximum effectiveness of Fresh Thymus Cell Extract to educate the immune system. Set of 10 vials. Worldwide FREE Shipping.
- Reviews (0)
Thymus Cell Extract is a glandular extract produced under sterile conditions in modern pharmaceutical laboratories in Europe. It has no additives or preservatives.
This product is subjected to strict quality control in order to ensure maximum effectiveness of Fresh Thymus Cell Extract.
The package includes a set of 10 vials.
How does the thymus work in the immune system?
The Thymus is a small gland located behind the sternum. It is largest during childhood and shrinks after puberty. As we age, the Thymus gland decreases its strength of resistance, but its effect on your body’s defenses last your whole life.
Without this gland, we would have no effective defense system.
What diseases does the Thymus Cell Extract treat?
- Degenerative states of the spine and joints, such as osteoarthritis.
- Metabolic disorders such as diabetes, gout, etc.
- Diseases of the heart and circulatory system.
- Chronic inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, liver, gallbladder,kidneys or prostate.
- They can also be used as a complementary and natural resource in the treatment of cancer (pre and postoperative, for the reduction of side effects during radiation therapy or chemotherapy).
- They can be used as a prophylactic measure against “malignant transformation” in precancerous states.
How does the immune system work?
Every living organism has an immune system, which serves the function of protecting us against diseases. Our immune system is complex and organized. It is made up of a large number of differentiated and specialized cells that fulfill the role of destroying foreign pathogens in a radical and effective way.
A good immune system can prevent the development of a disease. However, when it is not working properly and when the pathogens (bacterias, fungi, or viruses) are strong enough, the person gets sick.
Why are there deficiencies in the immune system?
There are several reasons, but the most important are:
- As the years go by and we age, our immune system weakens.
- Chronic inflammations or metabolic diseases can decrease the immune system’s ability to defend ourselves properly.
- Prolonged treatment with antibiotics and/or synthetic drugs, in particular chemotherapy and radiation therapy (in the treatment of cancer), produce a depressant effect on the immune system.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Rheumatism causes the immune system to attack our own cells and organs by mistake, thus causing diseases.
- Depression and stress harm our defense system.
How do you know if your immune system is weak?
There are certain symptoms that can alert us that our defense system is not working as it should:
- Fatigue, tiredness, lack of energy.
- Recurrent and prolonged illnesses.
- Poor wound healing in general.
What is Thymus Therapy?
Thymus therapy is a treatment with active substances from the Thymus gland. The thymus is a primary lymphoid organ of the human body whose function is to inspect and treat defense immune reactions. It plays a role in the aging processes.
The main objective of each session of Thymus Therapy is to normalize and strengthen the defense of one’s body.
How to apply?
The therapy consists of 15 to 20 vials, which are applied within 3 to 4 weeks. This therapy scheme can be modified according to the patient’s needs.
Thousands of patients have been treated with this therapy and have shown excellent tolerance.
However, you may experience the following reactions:
- Irritation, itching and minor inflammation in the application area, which usually go away without requiring any treatment other than ice packs or refreshing creams.
- A slight increase in body temperature should not be considered as a sign of intolerance to treatment with Thymus extract. In the case of patients with considerable immune system deficiency, these reactions indicate that the desired activation of the immune system is occurring.
How long does it take to see results?
Treatment with Thymus Cell Extract has a long-term effect. In most of our patients, their overall condition begins to improve after two to three weeks. Patients will have less incidence of disease and their recovery periods will be shorter.
Once your treatment has been completed and your immune system has been restored, it will continue to function properly.