It is a frequency generator device invented by Dr. Hulda Clark. VariZapper 2.0 is the latest zapper model with upgrades such as a rechargeable internal battery, easy to use, big screen with high resolution.
- Technical Specifications
- Reviews (0)
VariZapper 2.0 is an electronic device designed by Dr. Hulda Clark.
The Zapper generates 30 kHz square waves of positive offset. It transforms a continuous current into a pulsated current with a low voltage but a high frequency.
VariZapper 2.0 Use
VariZapper 2.0 is pretty easy to use. First, you must moisten the wristbands included with the device and place them on each wrist. Then you should turn the Zapper on and select the program mode you wish to use for the treatment session. You can also perform the treatment session by using the adhesive electrodes instead of the wrist bands; in this case, you have to place the electrodes over the area where you wish to alleviate this symptom.
VariZapper 2.0 can be used in 4 different ways:
Standard Mode is the regular Mode, consisting of 3 zapping sessions and two pauses.
The Varizapper works non-stop for an hour, making the treatment more intense than the standard Mode.
With this Mode, you connect the Zapper to the Food Zappicator and change the food polarity to the north.
These chips have specific program frequencies inside of them that are not included inside Varizapper’s standard frequency range.
Those with the following conditions SHOULD NOT use Varizapper:
- Metallic prosthesis.
- Designed by modules, Dr. Clark’s Zapper is divided into two modules: VariBase and VariZapper.
- LCD screen with big type letters and battery, Mode, voltage, and timer indicators.
- Allows the insertion of Varicards, preprogrammed SD cards with frequencies.
- Easy to use and handle, it presents an interface in several languages.
- The device lets you know once the current flow stops through a sound alert.
- It automatically turns off when the treatment finishes.
- Approved as a medical device by the Swiss and European communities.
- Includes a convenient protective case to make it easy for the user to travel with it.
- Its use is suitable for adults, children, and pets (cats and dogs).
The package includes the following:
- VariZapper 2.0
- Resistant plastic case
- Connector Cable
- Two wrist bands
- One pair of adhesive electrodes
- 9v Battery
- Instruction manual
Size: 14cm x 7cm
Weight: 0.5 Kg
Voltage: Can be regulated between 0.1 and 15v
Works with 30 Hz in zapper mode and 1.000 Hz in zappicator mode (Food Zapper or Dental Zapper)
Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Books
Book “Syncrometer Science Laboratory Manual” in English0 out of 5