- Reviews (0)
Vitamin B6 is one of the B-complex vitamins that is water soluble and vital for the following functions:
- Normal cysteine synthesis.
- Normal metabolism of homocysteine, proteins and glycogen.
- Correct functioning of the immune system, nervous system and psychological functions.
- Regulation of hormonal activity.
- Correct red blood cell formation.
Adults 17 years and older: 1 capsule per day or as recommended.
Notice: Consuming 250 mg of vitamin B6 per day over a period of 2 or more years could cause neurological side effects such as photosensitivity. Call a doctor if you plan to take this product continuously.