- Reviews (0)
Vitamin B6 is one of the B-complex vitamins that is water soluble and vital for the following functions:
- Normal cysteine synthesis.
- Normal metabolism of homocysteine, proteins and glycogen.
- Correct functioning of the immune system, nervous system and psychological functions.
- Regulation of hormonal activity.
- Correct red blood cell formation.
Adults 17 years and older: 1 capsule per day or as recommended.
Notice: Consuming 250 mg of vitamin B6 per day over a period of 2 or more years could cause neurological side effects such as photosensitivity. Call a doctor if you plan to take this product continuously.
Program Drivers Pack x 6 for VariZapper 2.00 out of 5
VariGamma 2.00 out of 5
Silver Bars for Dr. Clark’s Silver Smart0 out of 5
Book “The Cure for All Cancers” in English0 out of 5
Program Drivers Pack x 64 for VariZapper 2.00 out of 5
Water Distiller0 out of 5
Large Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Complete Bowel Cleanse Program by Dr. Hulda Clark0 out of 5
Medium Infrared Mat with Jade Stones0 out of 5
Complete Kidney Cleanse0 out of 5