- Technical Specifications
- Reviews (0)
The Water Distiller is a device by Dr. Hulda Clark that produces pure water, without contaminants, through a process that uses heat and cold temperatures. It is based on the cycle of water’s natural phenomenon which evaporates water through heat that is produced by the sun creating clouds that are later cooled down and condensed and come back down to earth as rain.
This purification process starts by heating up the water until it reaches boiling point turning it into water vapor. At this point the water molecules are separated from those that belong to contaminants. Water vapor is conducted through a condenser in charge of cooling it down and returning the water to its liquid state which is later saved in a different container.
The water distiller is made out of two containers that connect through a cooling serpentine. In one container we place the water we wish to purify while in the other container the distilled water is stored. The inside of the container is made out of stainless steel which guarantees its purity and gives it an indefinite lifespan.
Water distillation removes impurities, bacteria, viruses, chemicals, inorganic minerals, heavy metals, pesticides and other contaminant substances which may affect your health, producing pure, excellent quality water*.
How distilled water can be applied:
- Inside the home, to either drink it or cook with it.
- Pet hygiene and feeding.
- Hair washing, it helps the hair to shine since it does not contain any lime.
- Skin care and other medical treatments.
- Cosmetic preparations that needs distilled water.
- Colloidal Silver preparation.
- Different uses in different industries such as pharmaceutical, automotive, etc.
Water Distiller Features:
- Stainless Steel interior.
- Produces clean and pure distilled water.
- Easy to use.
- Indefinite lifespan.
- Light and compact to carry around.
- CE Approved.
- Eliminates all sorts of water contaminants.
How to use the Water Distiller?
- Take off the distiller cover and fill the boiling chamber with water until indicated.
- Place the unit on top of a stable surface.
- Install the cover on the machine again and make sure the silicon seal is completely placed around the ring.
- Plug the cable to an energy source, the distiller will start to perform its job and the tank will heat up.
- In approximately 30 minutes distilled water will start to drop inside the bottle.
- The distiller will turn off automatically once the process has concluded.
- To distill 4 liters of water you will have to wait about 4 hours.
- To start a new distillation process, please wait until the machine has cooled off. This helps to extend the distiller’s life span while also preventing you of getting harmed with boiling water. Once the unit is ready press the Start/Reset button.
The water distiller needs a distillation cycle for auto-cleaning. For this reason, please do not use the first bottle of water it will produce.
- The water produced by the distiller does not contain preservatives so it must be consumed in a few days. Keep it in a cool place and away from direct sunlight.
How to clean the Water Distiller?
Due to the water’s mineral content, it is normal to find some calcifications at the bottom of the distiller, this should be eliminated every 15 days.
To remove this calcification just add some hot water inside the tank until it is indicated. Add between one and four teaspoons of vinegar according to the amount of calcification accumulated at the bottom of the tank. Place the cover and turn the distiller on for a 30-minute cycle.
At the end of the cycle dispose of the water from the tank and then wash it with clean water. Repeat these steps until you have completely eliminated this calcification.
It is highly suggested to replace the filter located on the lid of the distiller every 2 to 3 months.
Size: 29cm x 29cm x 39cm.
Parcel Size: 30cm x 30cm x 50cm.
Interior size: F180 x 20cm.
Weight: 4 kg.
Tank capacity: 4 liters.
Exterior container capacity: 1 liter.
Voltage: 110v 60Hz.
Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Books
Book “La Cura Para todos los Cánceres Avanzados” (Spanish)0 out of 5
Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Books
Book “Manual de Laboratorio de Ciencia Syncrometer” in Spanish0 out of 5