Zincrometer 2018 Z6
Dr. Clark’s biofeedback test unit model 2018 Z6 comes with pedal function. Dr. Hulda Clark’s Zincrometer matches a frequency produced in your body with the frequency you place on a capacitator plate.
- Reviews (0)
The Zincrometer is an audio oscillator device created by Dr. Hulda Clark, which identifies resonances in the same way that a radio does.
Dr. Clark designed the Zincrometer as a way to quickly and accurately detect various substances in the human body and outside of it.
How does the Zincrometer work?
The Zincrometer works like a radio. When you turn on and start listening to your radio, a distant frequency produced in the radio cabin matches the frequency you produce on your radio device.
The Zincrometer matches a frequency produced in your body with the frequency you place on a capacitator plate. This will allow you to look for anything within the body, from pathogens, heavy metals, to an object, organ or chemical. This is due to the fact that every living being or object has a characteristic frequency or set of frequencies.
What can the Zincrometer be used for?
- Detect entities in your body.
- Identify which organs contain a given entity.
- Analyze a particular skin site and what is directly beneath it, for example, what is happening inside and under a mole, imperfections, painful spots, inflammation or discoloration.
- You can search for entities in a particular organ through a saliva sample. Even the applications described above can be used with saliva samples.
- Search for entities in products. For example, lead in the water of your home, or asbestos in sugar.
Dr. Clark’s Zincrometer technology is based on Biofeedback. In addition, it only produces positive or negative results, not quantitive.
Clark Therapy, Hulda Clark Books
Book “La Cura Para todos los Cánceres Avanzados” (Spanish)0 out of 5